Bihar New ration card registration procedure has been completed and the Bihar new list has also been released. All the activities related to the public distribution system are carried out by the Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited under the supervision of The Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar.
|Responsible Authority||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar|
|Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
Each state has a designated authority for this system. In Bihar this task is managed by Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation (BSFC) Limited, Govt. of Bihar. On the basis of applications submitted by the household/ citizens, ration cards issued to them. There are mainly four types of ration cards that are issued to the households.
How to check Bihar New Ration Card List 2020?
If you have not checked the latest list of Bihar, you can go through the step-by-step guidelines provided below and get it checked-
- Logon to the official portal – You have to begin with visiting the official portal of Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar i.e.- http://epds.bihar.gov.in/
- Secondly, Hit the relevant link – Click on “RCMS” link given on the left side of the homepage.
- Thirdly, Select District – A list of all the districts of the state will appear. You have click on your respective district.
- Fourthly, Select Tehsil – After selecting the district, click on your tehsil.
- Therefore, Select shopkeeper – List of all the shopkeepers of your tehsil will appear. Select the name of your Shopkeeper.
- Choose name of “Family head” – The list of ration card beneficiaries will appear. Now, you have to search the name of your head of the family from the list and click on the respective Ration Card (RC) No.
- Ration card details appear – Finally ration card list will appear and you can check the list and other related details.
How to download and Find Your Card Number?
- Go to the official website first i.e. http://epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on “RCMS” link given on the left side of the homepage
- Therefore, Now select your district from the dropdown list.
- Category-wise number of ration card will appear. You have to select the relevant option from urban or rural and click on the list.
- Therefore, Select your block from the options available.
- A list of all the panchayat of selected block will appear. You have to select your panchayat.
- Now, select your village.
- Select the name of your FPS (Fair Price Shop).
- A list of all the ration cards under that FPS will appear. Search the name of the ration card holder and click on the respective ration card no.
- On clicking ration card no, finally ration card details will appear.
- Check the details given on the ration card.
- If you wish to take printout of the page, click on “Print Page” button.
Therefore, now you can see how to apply for it. Firstly, there are some basic steps to the process. Secondly, you need either have a phone or a laptop to get access to the portal. Thirdly, ensure you know how to read and write. It only means you must have enough knowledge to apply for a card. Else, it is better to take some help from people who know, for example, the person at the cafe.